K & M Communications currently holds an ITC54 Massachusetts State Contract. ITC54 is for Data Infrastructure Cabling Services and Maintenance.
K&M communications Corp. can offer cable-associated hardware products and services, installation and interconnection, design, configuration, planning, project management services, applicable deployment of services, training, testing and maintenance.
This contract can be utilized by the following eligible entities:
- Cities, towns, districts, countries, and other political sub divisions
- Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branches, including all Departments and elected offices therein;
- Independent public authorities, commissions , and quasi-public agencies;
- Local public libraries, public school districts, and charters schools
- Public hospitals owned by the Commonwealth;
- Public institutions of higher education;
- Public purchasing cooperatives;
- Non-profit, UFR-certified organizations that are doing business with the Commonwealth;
- Other states and territories with no prior approval by the State Purchasing Agent required; and other entities when designated in writing by the State Purchasing Agent. This contract also qualifies for E-RATE funding where applicable.
The ITC54 contract has an FCC Form 470 and the reference number is: 729150000804970. K & M Communications Corp. has a current SPIN number for E-Rate projects. For more information regarding the E-Rate program, you can visit the USAC website.
For Commbuys TC54 information, please click here