K & M Communications Corp (“K & M,” “Company,” “we” or “us”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
When accessing the Website, we will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to adhere to the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the stated purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data We Gather
Information You Have Provided Us
This might include your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc. It is mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website.
Information Automatically Collected About You
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information From Our Partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly Available Information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent in the following ways:
- To identify you;
- Provide services to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing;
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for;
- To send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To administer and analyze our client database (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
We process your Personal Data in order to fulfill any obligation rising from law. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
- the further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for p
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with any third parties, unless required by law to do so, or if you have consented to have your information shared.
How We Secure Your Data
We use administrative and technical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized uses or access. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Certain areas of our Website may be password protected. If you are a user of our Website and have a password, you can help to preserve your privacy by ensuring that you do not share your password with anyone else. Payments made via our Website are processed in a secure environment. We take steps to regularly validate the personal information we hold to ensure that the information is accurate and, where necessary, up to date.
Information that is no longer required for any valid business purpose, and that we are not required to keep pursuant to any applicable law, will be routinely destroyed by secure means.
Email Communication/Opt In or Opt Out
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from us will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Therefore, if you “opt in” to receive information from us or others, you can change your mind later. If at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or “opt out” of a feature, you may notify us.
You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request, and we are unable to have your information removed from the records of any third party who has been provided with your information in accordance with this policy.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on May 25, 2018. This regulation standardizes data privacy laws across the European Union (EU). If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- Right of Access: Find out what kind of personal information is held about you and get a copy of this information.
- Right of Rectification: Ask for your information to be updated or corrected.
- Right to Data Portability: Receive a copy of the information you’ve provided under contract so you can provide it to another organization.
- Right to Restrict Use: Ask for your personal information to stop being used in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information about you is incorrect or the use is unlawful.
- Right to Object: Object to use your information where a party is processing it on legitimate interest basis, and object to having your personal information deleted.
- Right to Erasure: Request that your personal information is deleted in certain cases.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
Whether you are inside or outside of the European Union, if you opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we will only enroll you to receive our free email communication and e-newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this communication, you can unsubscribe at anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send us an email.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Cookies and Other Technologies
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our Website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Representation of Services and Products
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our services, products and programs, and their potential.
The testimonials and examples used are specific personal results, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
This policy was last modified on October 18, 2018.
K & M Communications Corporation
Northeast Office: 750 Washington Street, South Easton, MA 02375
Southeast Office: 2598 E Sunrise Blvd, Suite 2104, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304
Toll Free 844 461 3588