VoiP & SIP Trunks
On Premise Solutions
VoIP & SIP Trunks
If you haven’t upgraded your communications systems in 5 years to keep up with changing technology, you may be missing out on savings and efficiency. K & M can provide the information you need on the opportunities provided by VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). Advantages include:
- A single network infrastructure for Voice and Data can save you money.
- Utilizing SIP Trunks rather than costly copper lines is more affordable without sacrificing sound quality. A SIP trunk is the virtual version of an analog phone line. Using SIP trunks, a SIP provider can connect one, two, or twenty channels to your PBX, allowing you to make local, long distance, and international calls over the Internet.
- Call paths can be adjusted for special events or seasonal upticks in call volume.
Survivability, Reliability, and Business Continuity. Your Cloud-based communications won’t skip a beat when power and/or internet access is lost.
Your Communication System is the key that brings business to you and allows you to maintain good customer relations.
- Flexibility allows your communication system to shrink or grow depending on your needs seasonally or year-to-year.
- One federated system is optimal for all office locations & remote employees.
- Monthly terms rather than a large upfront lump sum designates these systems as operating expenses that are typically 100% tax deductible every year!
Unified Communications makes communicating easier and increases productivity through:
- Consistency. Set up call handling rules based on time, date, location, or presence.
- Visibility. See presence and quickly exchange information via IM or SMS!
- Visual voice mail. Make it easy to review, add a comment, and forward to colleagues.
- Full integration. Connect voice with email and contact lists.
Connect with employees, customers, and vendors wherever they are.
- Pick your device; Cell Phone, Tablet, or Laptop.
- Access data and communicate with Clients & Colleagues.
- Work anywhere and everywhere with mobile integration.
“We’ve worked with K & M Communications now for years and trust their team to meet our low voltage technology needs. Throughout their time with us K & M has provided consistent quality solutions and service, helping our business to move forward.
The professionals at K & M really understood the needs of our business and created an effective solution to improve our communications and business processes.” – Sean at Chuckran Auto Parts
K & M Communications Corporation
Northeast Office: 750 Washington Street, South Easton, MA 02375
Southeast Office: 2598 E Sunrise Blvd, Suite 2104, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304
Texas Office: 5003 Pine Ridge Knoll Court, Katy, Texas 77493
Toll Free 844 461 3588