K & M Communications Corp. provides structured cabling for new buildings as well as commercial remodels and relocations. This process can be tedious however by choosing K & M we will oversee the process from start to finish ensuring minimal impact on the customer. We only install the highest quality cable management solutions to organize, store and secure your data, voice and network. K & M will provide you with a cabling solution that is well organized, labeled properly and whose network equipment has the proper air flow and cooling.
The placement of all cables will be in strict accordance with TIA/EIA 569 Commercial Building Standard (Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces)
STRUCTURED CABLE OFFERINGS INCLUDE
- BUILDING TO BUILDING OSP (OUTSIDE PLANT)
- DESIGN BUILD (RCDD ON STAFF)
- CATEGORY 5E, 6, 6A AND SHIELDED CABLING SOLUTIONS
- VOIP (VOICE OVER IP)
- POE AND POE+ (POWER OVER THE ETHERNET)
- FIBER OPTIC BACKBONE
- FIBER OPTICE FUSION SPLICING
- VOICE & DATA COPPER CABLING INFRASTRUCTURE
- WIRELESS AP INSTALLATION AND MAPPING
- GROUNDING AND BONDING SYSTEMS
- MAC (MOVES-ADDS AND CHANGES)
- RE-CABLING AND OVERALL CLEANUP OF OLD CLOSETS
- POS (POINT OF SALE)
- DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems)
K & M sells and installs in building DAS, supporting all wireless carriers (Verizon, AT&T,etc). Our solutions “fix” in building cellular reception problems. We provide single or multi-carrier DAS solutions to optimize indoor cellular signals. K & M will also customize a cost-effective wireless cellular repeater designed to eliminate your cell problems and stay on budget.
DAS is a network of separated antennas connected to a common source that provides wireless or cellular service within a geographic area or structure. DAS is used where wireless or cell signal is weak. Cellular amplifiers work by rebroadcasting cellular signals inside the building. The system eliminates dead spots for cell phones by repeating signals throughout the building or other structures using amplifiers
- Installation Services
- Cell phone repeater-used to boost the cell phone reception
- Signal amplifier and an internal rebroadcast antenna
- Professional distributed antenna system design
- Competitive pricing
- Project management
- Equipment & Antenna Installation
- System optimization & testing
Whether it’s physical layered or wireless, K & M Communications Corp. has it covered.
We have the expertise to deliver the cabling solution that fits your requirements today and into the future will full manufacturer warranties.